One Source is always looking for individuals with the intelligence, talent and skills required in contributing to our growth and success. At One Source, our success is derived from our team's commitment to customer satisfaction, technology innovation and industry leadership. These core values shape our culture and guide our decisions. Our dynamic culture truly sets us apart. The following questions should provide you with insight into who we are and what is important to us.
Is working in an atmosphere that is charged with energy and creativity important to you?
Are you the type of person when faced with a challenge, sees the opportunity to create solutions?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment that is focused on its delighting its clients?
When faced with multiple priorities, can you organize your time effectively and meet deadlines?
Do you value relationships, support team work and understand that true success comes from putting people first?
Is working for a fast growing, privately held company appealing to you?
Do you know how to have fun at work and still get amazing results?
If you answered "Yes" to the above questions, One Source may be the right place for you.
What You'll Do
- Transport and set up materials for installation
- Assemble and install displays, projectors, speakers and other AV components
- Provide basic troubleshooting of systems and identify problems. Seek guidance as neccessary to find solutions.
- Complete small projects within established timelines with guidance.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals and product manuals to properly program an verify new systems.
- Install, program and integrate software and hardware.
- Serve as a technical advisor on systems programming and configuration
- Feed cables through holes, roof space and cavity walls to reach fixture outlets; then position and terminate cables, wires and strapping
- Perform low-voltage electrical work
- Oversee and ensure proper completion of work assigned
- Evaluate, diagnose and troubleshoot systems equipment that requires servicing
- Communicate systems performance to customer
- Communicate regularly with the COO for all assignments
- Inspect installation sites and studying work orders, building plans and installation manuals to determine materials requirements and installation procedures
- Clean up job site
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 5 Years demonstrated experience
- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated expertise within the following functional areas
- Knowledge of basic networking including router setups and wireless access points
- Strong knowledge of audio and video including wiring video racks, video source matrix switches, extenders, repeaters, mounting TV's, DVR/NVR installation, setup, support, IP camera configuration, phone and tablet configuration
- Strong knowledge of low voltage cabling and troubleshooting including the ability to read electrical plans and execute LV scope
- Integration skills a plus (Savant, Creston, AMX, Control 4)
- Access and burglar experience a plus
- Telephony communications a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate high level of customer focus
- Strong organizational skills
- Superior written (above average electronic mail abilities) and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience